- Fine Silver pendant with one finger/toeprint OR choose a multi print with two partial prints
- Toeprint recommended for under 3 years of age
- Thumbprint for over 3 years of age
- Name stamping (hand-stamped) on the front with the print
- Max 7 characters stamped each heart or oval pendant
- Max 8 characters each circle or dog tag pendant
- Stamped letters are only in lower case
- The positioning of stamping up to the jewelry studio.
- Each handcrafted piece is unique. No two prints ever alike
- Your choice of heart (2cmx1.5cm), circle (1.5cmx1.5cm), Oval 1.5cmx1cm) or upgrade to a dog tag pendant.
Sterling Silver Chain
Includes 14, 16, 18, 20 or 24 inch sterling silver chain
Jewelry cloth & pouch for safekeeping
In lieu of a sterling silver chain, you may order a stainless steel keyring with a sterling silver rolo chain attached to the pendant. The price will then be reduced by $30. Choose from our small or large keyring.
There are no refunds on any of our handcrafted pieces. No two people are alike therefore no two keepsakes are alike
Visit our FAQ to learn more about our products
- ShopOnline at one of our Canadian locations. Place your order and a representative will be in touch with you to arrange the final details of your order.
- Upload a scanned copy of your ink print using the ‘Upload a File’ feature above. Your upload should be a high resolution of 600 dpi.
- OR order a putty print kit above to take an actual print of your thumb or a child’s thumb/toe. This is recommended for children as an in ink print might only show the dimple of the print and not as much detail.
How to get ink fingerprints:
a) Provide your own – use the upload file and include the highest resolution possible. 600 dpi is recommended.
b) Don’t have a fingerprint? No worries. You can order a putty print kit (most recommended for children) or an ink print kit with your pendant. Kit ordering instructions available when ordering pendant above. Just be sure to reference your order number when you send in your prints.
c) Have an iPhone? Use a free app to capture the fingerprint. Place your order and email Jamie@WPCreations.com the image it produces once you have it. Don’t forget to reference the order number in your email.
d) Use your own ink materials and take a picture or scanned copy of the page of your prints and email it to Jamie@WPCreations.com Remember we do recommend 600 dpi whenever possible. The higher the resolution, the better.
If your child is under the age of 3 and you don’t find you see lines in their thumb/fingerprint, you might want to consider ordering a putty print kit.
Visit our FAQ section for more information
Choking hazard – keep all jewelry out of reach of children who may mouth, swallow or play with these items